Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Say It Ain't Sew

After just two sewing lessons from Katie's Grandma, I made the skirt and fish applique the baby supermodel below is wearing. Katie opted to wear purple shoes. I wanted her to wear her white sandals, but figured I shouldn't push my luck since she wore the homemade clothes without complaint. Now I just have to decide what I will sew next. Anybody want a custom made scrunchie?
Katie points at her tummy and says, "fish!" My homemade clothing is educational, functional, and cute.
Katie is holding a piece of mulch in her hand. On the way to the car she noticed some of the mulch was scattered in the grass. She spent a little while straightening things up by carefully placing the little pieces of bark back under the tree where most of the mulch had been piled.

No comments:

Post a Comment