Monday, October 4, 2010

The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm

On Saturday evening, I told Katie that she could wear her candy corn dress to the pumpkin patch the next day. I forgot to mention to her that she would be wearing it to church first. She was more than a little upset with me when she found out that detail. But as you can see in the picture, all was well again by the time we arrived in pumpkinland.

Look, Piglet, I can do it too!

How much does Daddy love Katie?

This picture is going on my list of all time favs. Love the belly peeking out while she swipes a pumpkin. Good thing I forced her to wear the leggings!!!

Is she making eyes at him? A few friends from church met us at the farm. This little guy was showing off his muscles. She knows this little boy well enough, but insisted on calling him "Him".

No comments:

Post a Comment