Sunday, November 30, 2008

1st Thanksgiving and 2nd Christmas Tree

Katie loves Thanksgiving. Rather she loves the Thanksgiving menu. She fed herself green bean casserole, dressing, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie.



She liked it all. After food, Katie is most thankful for having a big dog to climb.



Jon and I ran the Turkey Trot so we could enjoy our Thanksgiving feast guilt free. I ate lots of ranch dressing. Yum!



It is K's first Christmas season, but she is on her second tree. We put her first tree up today. Jon trimmed it with 400 twinkle lights. I carefully arranged all the ornaments on it. All that remained was wrapping the stand with the tree skirt. I broke the stand while attempting to scoot the tree. It crashed to the floor. I screamed. Jon yelled. Katie woke from her nap with a start. It was a disaster. Jon was too distraught to even allow me to take a picture of our wrecked tree. Jon exchanged the tree for one with a metal stand. We should be good to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment