Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble, gobble (at least the male turkeys do seasonally when sleepy)

I made Katie some play food for Thanksgiving. She loves her roast turkey. She gives it hugs and kisses. I hope she isn't too traumatized when she finds out where turkey dinners come from.

Yes, the drumsticks detach.


Punkin' Pie


Thanksgiving morning we ran the Turkey Trot. Here's K and Daddy bundled up to race.


Mawhner/Grandma's favorite trotters.


Our racing team ready to run! Jon is not happy I used my whole neck to smile in this picture.


Can you tell what I am most thankful for? No, it's not the stroller! Guess again.


We had an early dinner at Grandma/Mawhner and Granddad's. Look Jon's "don't show the teeth smile" is possibly a family trait.


Here's Memaw T cookin' it up. You know it was good!


The feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment