Saturday, August 7, 2010

Next Food Network Star

Making a lemon poppy seed cake for Grandma's belated birthday celebration, Katie uses the mixer for the very first time!

Do you watch the Next Food Network Star? It's my favorite show! For those of you that do not watch it, each contestant is required to concisely express their culinary point of view. Katie's culinary point of view is, "I can do it myself. Mommy, you don't help." She yelled at me when I tried to help. She can do so much by herself these days.



Yes, the mixer is on. Katie's whole body was vibrating from it's power, but she takes her baking very seriously and would not let go.

The second picture is included so you know how close by I was and so you can wonder about my outfit. Yep, it's a tank tucked into soffe shorts. It's my Saturday style. I rock the fashion world!

No comments:

Post a Comment