Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Villagers

*UPDATE - Jon just confessed he was playing Christmas village with K-T this morning!

My Grandmother had a miniature Christmas village that she displayed in her bay window each year.  I don't think I was allowed to touch it.  When no one was looking, I would peek inside the houses and move the ice skaters around on the mirror pane skate pond.  I was always careful to return the pieces to their original locations.  Somebody at my house is not being so careful!

These trees were artfully spaced between the homes and shops.  Now they have been assembled for a tree lot.

Look at this guy dragging his dog into the antique shop.  The antique shop that now resides in the center of the skate pond. 


Oh my!  Carolers or angry mob?


Here's an arial view so you can get a better feel for the crowd's vibe.


I was at the dentist this morning while Jon "watched" Katie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment