Friday, November 26, 2010

The Ice Skating Show

We took Katie to see Disney Princesses on Ice.  She called it the ice skating show.  Look at our eyes all agog below.  Katie is taking in the elaborate set design.  I am taking in the price of the snow cones - $15.  I am sure they were magical snow cones that make all your wishes come true, but they looked like the crunchy kind that came from a Snoopy Sno-Cone machine.



Daddy let Katie select a magic wand.  She chose Ariel.  It lights up and plays Under the Sea.  Later at home she discovered you can make a lot of noise if you press the wand button and the button on her Christmas singing dog simultaneously.  It's better than magic.


Separate from the ice skating show, Jon bought me this hat.  I expressed a desire to own a winter hat with a large pom pom on the top.  I think he found the perfect one.

Katie is magic wanding the tree.

Oh and take a look at the coat she is wearing.  When I put it on her, she said, "Now I'm like a monkey."  Must be the color and feel of the velour.


After the show, Dad thought, and Katie agreed, the evening should be topped off with dessert.  She chose a white cupcake with sprinkles.  Yum.



1 comment:

  1. We have the very same overpriced wand! Don't worry, it will break so you don't have to listen to under the sea anymore!

    ReplyDelete