Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bananas for Bandanas

I made this flower brooch for my mother in law using this online tutorial. It was practice for the smaller version pictured below.



Made this for a friend's cute baby cowgirl. This is my second bandana skirt to sew. I am getting better. I'm really proud of the waistband. Two rows of stitches will hold the elastic in place during laundering.



And to keep it about Katie and Abbey...

It is their show after all! This video makes Jon smile. Katie has finally gotten over her Mommy Only phase - Thank heavens!

Here is the bandana flower brooch gift wrapped. I was on the phone when Katie did a postmodern design with the tissue paper (Yes, I had to Google the postmodern art movement to make sure I used the term correctly.) I think Grandma will still like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment