Monday, September 14, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays...

...aren't getting us down. We have the September Cookie of the Month, the latest installment of Jon's Christmas gift, to snack on this rainy Monday. These are Neverland cookies - White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Macadamia Nut. Not sure the history on the name. I think it is a Peter Pan, not Michael Jackson, reference. No staging of the dog in this pic. Abbey just happened to be in the shot. It works though.



Katie had a play date with her cousins' cousin Cadyence. Say that three times fast! Again I marvel at how anyone can capture two or more children in one photograph. Here is my best shot of the girls eating crackers. And just think on it - in 8th grade I dreamed of being a photographer when I grew up!



I guess Abbey didn't want to see them go...



My Morton Salt Girl

1 comment: