Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where's Katie?

Maybe Katie should be Waldo for Halloween...



It seems everyone we know is expecting, or recently had, a baby. So if you know me and don't fit into either category - be careful! It could happen to you! That is all just lead in to my latest sewing, applique really, project - the necktie onesie. I have to say it is very difficult to find cute baby boy things to make. Especially since my specialties are skirts and tutus. Well, here it is...


It turned out more Bozo the Clownish than I had planned.

Katie had a dinner date with her friend, Jenna.



We received the Fisher Price catalog this week. The next one they send out is going in the diaper bag for dining out. Katie spent a good 15 minutes checking out the new toys. That's eternity in toddler time.

No comments:

Post a Comment